DeepSim version 2017.8 has just been released. New features in this version include:
- Added DeepSim model example library that showcases the wide range of applications
- Added Pinch to zoom option in the Results3D viewer
- Improved numerical stability of the calculation engine
- More checking on input parameters. If user accidentally supplies a bad initial phase composition, a warning is issued.
- Gas rate is plotted in the Simulate menu.
- …and other minor fixes.
Existing users will automatically receive the update via the Google Play Store.
If you have never tried DeepSim before, now would be a good time to give it a try. A temporary sale will be run until August 19th, in which DeepSim will be available for free! Get it while the sale lasts!